Welcome to Memhive, where we strive to re-engineer and scale applications using
Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory (PMEM). The most popular open source database PostgreSQL
is now tailored to use PMEM and it rocks! Memhive PostgreSQL v1.0 is now available.
- Upto 15X increase in OLTP
- Upto 10X increase in OLAP throughput.
- Upto 5X increase in TPC-H QPP .
- Large, PMEM resident Persistent Cache warms up instantly upon system reboot/server restart.
- PMEM vertically scales memory capacity well beyond DRAM.
~50% of TCO savings compared to DRAM.
- Full PMEM fsdax support for Persistent Cache and
write-ahead log (WAL).
- Relation data on PMEM.
- Easy-to-use PMEM configurator chooses mode, size based on use case.
- Auto-tunes and manages PostgreSQL for PMEM.
- Memhive innovation in the storage layer of PostgreSQL.
- Rest of PostgreSQL unchanged: client side handling, on-disk data structures, core business logic.
- Existing PostgreSQL data is retained.
- Simple upgrade process.
The new Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory is a type of memory tier that provides speed and endurance similar to DRAM, with the persistence of SSDs. Optane directly attaches to the CPU, providing applications the fastest path to directly byte address Optane memory. Optane provides breakthrough performance in memory intensive applications like databases, and transforms IT with faster-than-ever-before analytics, cloud services and next-generation communication services.
If you wish to try out Memhive or know more about us, please send us a message providing your details in the form below.
© Copyright 2020 Memhive - All Rights Reserved