Welcome to Memhive, where we strive to re-engineer and scale applications using
Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory (PMEM). The most popular open source database PostgreSQL
is now tailored to use PMEM and it rocks! Memhive PostgreSQL v1.0 is now available.
- Upto 15X increase in OLTP
- Upto 10X increase in OLAP throughput.
- Upto 5X increase in TPC-H QPP .
- Large, PMEM resident Persistent Cache warms up instantly upon system reboot/server restart.
- PMEM vertically scales memory capacity well beyond DRAM.
~50% of TCO savings compared to DRAM.
- Full PMEM fsdax support with
patented Persistent Cache and fast write-ahead log (WAL).
- Relation data on PMEM.
- Wizard based installer.
- Configuration and management.
- PMEM and PostgreSQL analytics.
- Ideal for vPMEM integrated,
pre-configured and auto-tuned PostgreSQL-as-a-Service.
- No need of special PMEM file
systems or infrastructure software.
- Docker ready.
No changes to
- client-side behavior.
- core business logic.
- on-disk data format.
The new Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory is a type of memory tier that provides speed and endurance similar to DRAM, with the persistence of SSDs. Optane directly attaches to the CPU, providing applications the fastest path to directly byte address Optane memory. Optane provides breakthrough performance in memory intensive applications like databases, and transforms IT with faster-than-ever-before analytics, cloud services and next-generation communication services.
If you wish to try out Memhive or know more about us, please send us a message providing your details in the form below.
© Copyright 2021 Memhive - All Rights Reserved